Re: [microsound] our first .microsound poll

Kim Cascone wrote:

OK we have our first poll posted here:
http://or8.net/~johns/cgi-bin/microsound/poll.pl
it is an experiment, a test, a trial balloon...please take the poll...we need as many people to bang on it as possible...afterwards please post your feedback, suggestions, ideas etc. to the list so we can improve the poll in the future...
also, if you have any ideas for a new poll please also post those as well
major shouts to John Saylor for making this poll happen! :)
have fun!
KIM

The question is not fair :) Can't decide and miss some...

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner