Re: [microsound] project names vs real names...

> Semantics and their theory are great but in my own experience they can´t
be
> aplied to the real world withput some comon sense without running into
> trouble.

they could be, if we all would agree on doing so... it's only because most
people are not willing to go beyond what they learned in primary school....
that said, i am running into trouble all the time, when "personalising"
language in conversation...

pope myself 3.

°°°
th_ost: tomoroh hidari_oliver stummer
acronymic symbiosis of alter & ego

http://www.tomoroh.com/
http://www.stiege44.com/
http://www.skug.at/

>> necro'phon'i'con (from Greek: Necros- dead, phon- sound, icon -picture,
representation; the book of dead sounds, or the image of dead sounds) a
standard reference work for the acoustic oddities of pulp-occultist lore.
made mostly from fragments of killed sounds, a franken- meets
wittgenstein-ian creation playing duelling banjos with all dsp available but
no banjos....
°°°°°