Re: [microsound] project names vs real names...

 John Nowak complains;

> So all Merzbow aficionados love Wumpscut? Christ, spare me!
>
> I am insulted.

Feel free to feel insulted if you want to be, but I did not write that. I
said that the people I know that like one of those styles also like the
others. This implies a strong correlation (at least from my own coloured
perspective), not that they will like any speciffic artist in those styles.
In fact they´ll dislike many artists in those styles and of other composers
like only specific albums or even tracks. By extention I think that those
styles have some overlap in which it´s debatable what field any speciffic
recording falls into. At least I think there is more overlap between those
styles and hard d&b v.s. post digital clicky experiments but clearly that
opinion is not shared by all.

I wouldn´t have been insulted if somebody had claimed what you preceived me
to claim, merely surprised. Luckily I did not claim this.

Yours,
Kas.