[microsound] Re: http://jetgroove.com/

Dear All,

I've seen numerous artists/labels posting about JetGroove's apparent lack of
licensing, so one would have to assume that something is, in all
probability, amiss here. If this is the case, it seems a shame that their
assertions that they are:

"Making any of your music desires come true."

Are at the expense of artists already struggling to survive.

However, I find it positive that the 'service' was only launched on Tuesday
and within three days word is circulating extensively.

Best,

Christopher @ Fallt

http://www.fallt.com  |  info@xxxxxxxxx