Re: Sv: [microsound] Possibly illegal mp3 sales site

I haven't been able to access the URL...

I remember getting an invitation e-mail from them a while ago, but never had time to investigate it, so this makes me wonder if any a/O releases are listed there without permission as well...

Best, Dale

http://www.and-oar.org/

Jan Larsson <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is apparently a beta-test of their site. So it may simply be bad
judgement on their part by including wishful test-data in their public beta.

Or they may be thieves.