Re: [microsound] jetgroove's "business policy"

> "The experince of showing your music on our website without distributing
> aimed to draw your attention to us, with further goal to make contacts
> with
> you on friendly term"

friendly term? i think that sounds like bullshit - an explanation put
together in haste. although it's possible, too, that this all is their
"well" thought out plan. either way, i think it's really not the right
thing to do, and, rather than brings them new contacts, just pisses a lot
of people off.

karri

www.abflugrec.com