Re: [microsound] ring tone project

First a brief introduction: Hi, my name's Beau. I'm something of a neophyte, a first semester level music synth and percussion student at the Berklee College of Music in Boston and electronic music hobbyist. I've been lurking around here for some time, great conversation, found a lot of interesting music through you guys.

I'd be down for a microsound ringtone project. My day job is to make monophonic ringtones for phones like the Motorola v60 flip phone and polyphonic tones for a variety of newer models. I actually don't know a whole lot about the technical side of the job, I just input and edit MIDI data in the templates they give me, but I think the format has potential. Extreme limitations force extreme creativity!

beau