Re: [microsound] ring tone project

That is a good idea. Generally cell phone rings are 20 seconds long, if
they are midi files. Audio ringtones vary from about 6 seconds to 20
seconds, depending on the file format, and the amount of memory the phone
has. There are so many different cell phones out there, with so many
different file formats that it may be worth it to post mp3s, and let the
cell phone owners deal with the specifics when loading the ringers on
their phones....