Re: [microsound] ambient/electronic/microound venues

Does anyone know of any list anywhere that lists venues in different cities that are friendly to ambient/experimental/microsound/glitch?
If such a list does not exist, I suggest we make one. People could e-mail me the names, addresses, URLs, and any other useful information about these places, and then I would compile a list which either I could host.
I know a lot of us would like to play out more but don't know a lot of places to approach about doing a show. If this sounds like a good idea, start sending them my way, and also include places like art galleries that may not be music venues but occasionally feature our type of music.

i thought i should post this to the whole list, because it should be taken as an invitation as well.

any such artists living in, near, or traveling through NYC should check out this monthly lounge night:

http://www.dogsbloodrising.org

don't get freaked out by the name, this is actually a place where people of all stripes come to listen to good music that's fairly far left of center. dj's play sounds such as idm/electronica, krautrock, downtempo, shoegazer, glitch, ambient, rhythmic noise, and more unidentifiable musics. performers have included laptop artists, guitar pedal enthusiasts, avant-jazz brass and wind players, experimental turntablists, power electronics fiends, neofolk troubadors, postrock explorers, and more.

take a look at the past and future artists, and get in contact with angel via the email link that should be on there.

d.