[microsound] Spectrographic views

October 19, 2004

Dear Micro-sounders,

I am writing to the list since I know some of you are intricate sound
experts
and also may have unique ways of looking at or interpreting phenomena.

I put up a webpage that I am aiming at SETI folks and Cellular Automata
researchers and anyone else in hopes that they might look at jovian radio
emissions with their own special techniques and instruments.

My question is whether the posted recording and spectrographs are showing
processing artifacts...like digitization......or possibly some other
phenomena?  I am not
an expert at spectrographing.

See        http://www.heliotown.com/Jupiter_Pulse_&_Power.html
 then navigate to the SETI page.

 (This page might load slow at 56k...sorry about that....I opted for larger
screen images for more detail.)

Any comments, grammar corrections and whatever  are welcome.

Thank you.

Thomas Ashcraft

..

..