[microsound] November 10: SpoetryFest 04, Oakland, CA

Hey folks,
> November 10, 2004 is that date of the first annual SpoetryFest, which will take place at 21 Grand, in Oakland CA. Consider this a call for proposals. Wanted are readers, musicians, and visual and computer artists to participate using spam as the primary source material.

Please send your proposals to: spoetry at rastascan.com, with "spoetryfest" in the subject line.

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a fee other than splitting the door-take amongst the participants, so keep that in mind. But if you will be in the Bay Area and want to participate, please let me know. Video projectors for laptoppers will probably be available as needed.

If you haven't checked out the Spoetry Collectors yahoo group, you can visit it at
groups.yahoo.com/group/spoetrycollectors

Thanks,
ginorobair