[microsound] SWEDEN

Hello list  here are some fun things to check out
  if you are in sweden this month

best
Jean-Louis

>  CLUB iDEAL STHLM 28.10.04
>
> KNIFEHANDCHOP (TIGERBEAT6/CANADA)
> CONTEMPORARY PUNK UNIT (iDEAL)
>  DJ JEAN-LOUIS HUHTA
>  DJ THE iDEALIST
>
> industrial dub / mash-up / mutant ragga / brave electronix /
> sound&noise
>
> @ SODRABAR / SÖDRA TEATERN, STOCKHOLM
>  28/10 - KL 19-01 - GRATIS ENTRÉ - FREE ENTRANCE - ENTRÉE LIBRE ! ! !
> ! ! !
>  WWW.IDEALRECORDINGS.COM
>  WWW.KNIFEHANDCHOP.COM

> --------------------------------
>
> CLUB iDEAL GBG 29.10.04
>
> KNIFEHANDCHOP (TIGERBEAT6/CANADA)
> BERG SANS NIPPLE (PROHIBITED/FR/USA)
> MIDAIRCONDO (TYPE REC)
>  DJ THE iDEALIST
>  DJ TBA
>
> brave elektronix / mash-up / mutant ragga / avant rock
>
> @NEFERTITI , GÖTEBORG
>  29/10 - KL 20 - 90 sek

PERSPECTIVES 2004 / Festival for creative music

Västerås 21-24 oktober 2004

Fugazi, The soundtrack of our lives, Lucky People Center, Massaker,
Essex Green, Bob Hund, Hellacopters, Last Exit, Union Carbide
Productions, Henry Cow och  Will not be there !!!
But members from these bands and related groups will during four days
perform  in Västerås

Audio Laboratory med Ebbot Lundberg, White Magic (US), Wolf Eyes (US),
Merzbow (JAP), Peter Brötzmann & Milford Graves Duo(GER/US), Anthony
Braxton solo (US), Fred Frith w. the New Perspective Ensemble med bl.a.
Lars Hollmer och Sten Sandell (GB/ SE/ NO), RELATED SILENCE w. Guy
Picciotto (US)/ Caspar Brötzmann ( GER)/ Mats Gustafsson (SE)/ Tim
Barnes (US)/ Johan Berthling (SE)/ Ikue Mori (JAP), GUSH w Derek Bailey
(SE /GB), Marilyn Crispell Quartet w. Palle Danielsson ( US/SE/NO),
TAPE (SE), Kim Hiorthöy ( NO), Han Bennink & Per Henrik Wallin (NL/
SE), Dror Feiler (SE), FME w.Ken Vandermark (US/NO), Bobo Stenson w.
Sven-Åke Johansson and Ivar Lindell (SE), Sten Hanson (SE),
JaapBlonk(NL),  midaircondo(SE)

http://www.nyaperspektiv.se/

http://www.jeanlouis.biz/