[microsound] NYC Action

Hi all
I'll be in NYC from 10/25 - 11/02, if anybody has gotten anything info on events, gigs, happenings or art exhibits during this time, please mail them to waldchengarten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as this will be the only mail i'll check while i'm away. Do not reply to the list, thank you.
Lars
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Wäldchengarten - Uncomfortable Positions - mp3-ep on Fukk God >>> www.fukkgod.org
key to knowledge on danish noise >>> www.noisejihad.dk
"I'm not inspired. I'm provoked." Ned Cartledge
Cool artsite>>> www.ideations.dk