[microsound] Symbiosis playlist - 17/10/04

Symbiosis

Experimental Sound Textures and Rhythms
[Headphones recommended]

12am - 2am Sunday nights
(2pm - 4pm Sunday afternoon GMT)

Time Zone Converter: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/gmt-converter2.htm
(Show broadcasts in GMT +10)

102.7 FM, Melbourne, Australia
Listen online: http://www.rrr.org.au

Symbiosis
c/o Triple R
PO Box 304
Fitzroy, VIC  3068
Australia

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

presented by Simon Hampson
Hi all,

I hope this finds you all well...

The weather has been getting progressively better in Melbourne of late.
Spring is definitely upon us and things are heating up for Summer! There is
a lot of content planned leading up to the end of the year and I hope you
can join me for the ride.

Tonight on Symbiosis...

In the first hour: Steve Law joins me to chat about Outer 05, the next
installment of Pat O'Brien's great series of shows at BUS Gallery on Sat
30th October. He will be doing a set live-to-air..
In the second hour:  October Label Feature - this month I look at UK-based
Sijis.. an hour of sounds from a great label and some comments from one of
the collective, Mark McLaren (Mutton Deluxe).

Coming Up:
31/10: Mark Harwood joins me in the mix and performs live
7/11: Unsound 04 - a look at this year's festival in Wagga Wagga
(http://www.space-program.org/unsound/index.html)

In the pipeline: Listening to the Mind concert, Anthony Guerra, Taalem
Records, Ian Andrews, Mike Hallenbeck, Adam Raisbeck (Sense)

About town...

Saturday 30th October: Outer 5

8pm @ BUS
117 Little Lonsdale st, Melbourne

Michael Graeve
Andrew Barrie
Steve Law
Robbie Avenaim and Ernie Althoff

Until next week,

Simon.
now playing: Mira Calix - 3 Commissions (Warp)
now watching: Outfoxed
Show Date: 17/10/04

Guests/Features: None

Artist :: Track :: Album :: Label

Archive :: hear no shovel :: Immersion: Water Works :: Insides Music

Sutekh :: fire weather :: Fell :: Orthlorng Musork

Sack & Blumm :: wawahkel :: s/t :: Tom Recordings

Sense :: sleepless :: Where Have You Been? What Have You Done? And Why? ::
U-Cover

Tim Hecker :: the star compass :: Radio Amor :: Mille Plateaux

Sadaiche :: trolyte :: Sensory Facility :: www.sadaiche.com

Hollydrift :: a day like no other :: Waiting For The Tiller :: Parasomnic
Records

Max Eastley/David Toop :: cardiomancy :: Doll Creature :: Bip-Hop

Kotra :: 07: minus :: Dissilient :: Nexsound

Supercollider :: messagesacomin :: Raw Digits :: Rise Robots Rise

Freiband :: (excerpt) :: Sijis Rmx :: Sijis

Christopher Delaurenti :: N30 :: N30: Live At The WTO Protest Nov 30,1999 ::
www.delaurenti.net

Loscil :: lucy dub :: First Narrows :: Kranky

Rob Ellis :: anniversary bed :: Music For The Home Vol 2 :: Leaf

Ellende :: our disagreements :: Bitter Lemons :: Taalem

John Kannenberg :: mrs grales and rachel :: A Canticle For Leibowitz ::
www.johnkannenberg.com

Goh Lee Kwang :: 5 :: Internal Pleasures :: Herbal Records

J. Frede :: page 1 :: J.Frede Rewrites Scanner's Diary :: Current Recordings

Lullatone :: bushman's samba :: Fork Ends :: Audio Dregs

Colleen :: babies :: Everyone Alive Wants Answers :: Leaf

--
Links:

Artists

Archive: http://www.juniorbirdman.com/archive/