RE: [microsound] Re: us citizens... (OT)

Actually no. I wasn't. But thanks for trying to teach me a moral lesson.

Your music's good though.

-----Original Message-----
From: devslashnull [mailto:dev@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 3:00 PM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] Re: us citizens... (OT)

preaching to the choir? making assumptions about microsounders'
political leanings.

progressive music need not be made by those with progressive politics.

speaking of "onward":
http://www.commtom.com/audio/PVoDD/4-onward_radio-edit.mp3

On Thursday, November 4, 2004, at 12:49 PM, Ben wrote:

> the brainwashing has worked -
>
> onward -
>

>> but I would be preaching to the choir.

CommTom
Communications of Tomorrow
"it's only a day away"

unique electronic music for the adventurous ear.

http://www.commtom.com