Re: [microsound] R:[microsound] Re: us citizens... (OT)

For those who follow digital arts lists out of interest in the bigger
picture and for the opinions of the community and how those opinions relate
to their aesthetic rather than for techie stuff this has been a really
interesting, and comforting, few days. I have read many more posts with
interest over the last couple of days than I normally would. I delete all
techie stuff instantly, no offence, but that is not why I am on the list.

I know I am not alone as well.

Best wishes

Richard