Re: [microsound] RICHARD CHARTIER > 11.04 > news/event/release update > sad days for the world

>>i am shocked and
>>horrified by the lack of thinking of 50% of this population. the
>>ignorant, greedy, and intolerant have spoken by succumbing to the
>> fear mongering and zealotry of his administration's campaign.

> It was at this point that I stopped reading peoples messages and
> started deleting. How small minded of you to generalise in such a way.

Well, with all due respect Rob, I think it's rather small minded and easy
for someone in another country to criticize the feelings of someone
else who lives in one such as this one at a time such as this. This is a
huge far reaching issue that will effect generations to come, whether
they are .micronauts or the average Jane or Joe who doesn't give a f
flying iota about micro-lowercase or whatever-you-wanna-call-it type of
music.

The same goes for people who would rather read the posts by .micropundits who flex and exercise their mental muscles with politico-philosophical discourse. Have patience. It's all good.

Best, Dale