[microsound] war sound project

hi

what about a project using war sounds? [real or imaginary]

i haven't been able to get the twiki working right for uploading audio
files. some of it is due to my own choices regarding what i do with my
time [my family is splitting up, i still want to make music, i write
stuff, i like to drink beer once in a while, so troubleshooting web
based software (which is what i do for work) is extrememly low on the
list], but everything else on the twiki just worked!

anyway, i'm still trying to get it working, but maybe hotline is better
for this project while i get around to fixing the upload problems.

i just think this is an evocative subject for us all.

--
\js    |>   ~http://or8.net/~johns ]+'|/?#         ~%*;\!^   ^)  =#
iraq body count: 14,284 [min] 16,419 [max]