Re: [microsound] DVD audio?

Thanks Nathan.
Geez, am I the only one balking at the prices of CD/CDR releases
lately? For example: $20USD/$25CAD for the single CD Skoltz_Kolgen release...  Sure, shipping is included but...

And then the double disc Oral comp with S_K is the same price with
shipping added at around $6.00 ($26.00 total)...

I'm sorry,but do people really want their music to be heard/bought or what? :-)  No wonder there was a discussion a while back regarding the
drop in sales of experimental music... who can afford to *experiment*
with those kind of prices...?  Get real folks.

Best, Dale

"Nathan. McNinch" <dance2night@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

the site takes a very long time to load.

they also have a 10 minute piece on the volt-aa 2xcd comp on oral records
www.oral.qc.ca