Re: [microsound] DVD audio?

> "jan.l" <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe they are non-US releases? A bigger (or smaller) part of an
> explanation may be that the US dollar has lost some 30% of its value
> against stronger currencies.

Nope, not really. Hence the $20 USD/$25 CAD currency conversion
I refered to in regard to the Skoltz_Kolgen-related releases.
Believe me, I'm well aware of state of the USD versus other currencies.
Some people are just asking a bit more than others for whatever reason.

I downloaded the S_K mp3 from the Oral site. It appears to be the
entire track. Very good!
And many thanks to the folks at Oral for the mp3!

Best, Dale