[microsound] AC.19 - Chicago 11/21/04 - Aram Shelton and Koura

crossposted...

AC.19

Please join us for the final installment in the fall
series of AC events. These performances feature
improvised electroacoustic music in a comfortable,
intimate setting, designed to encourage active
listening.

11/21/04, Sunday, 7pm:
_Aram Shelton
_Koura (performance will be through headphones; if you
have a good pair bring them with you, otherwise we can
provide you with a pair)

Since this is a private residence, you *must* RSVP to
attend.
Show starts at 7pm.
Free, donations welcome.
Refreshments provided.

The Den
1349 N. Washtenaw #1F
Chicago IL 60622

Please e-mail blohhskj@xxxxxxxxx or call 773.392.3763
for an RSVP or for more information. (we're having
some doorbell issues, so you may have to knock :)

this is the final show for this year. thanks to the
peformers and attendees for their patronage. we will
be back next year with more shows, so watch this space
for further information. thanks again and best wishes
for the coming new year!

v'