Re: [microsound] Burning 1 second long audiotracks

i tried all this and have until now not found out any way to burn (or
manufacture) a track on a cd that lasts less then 4 seconds. i've burned a
track on a cd once that lasts 2 seconds and it still indicated a length of 4
seconds.

i think it has to do with the space the index marker and track information
is being used for each track. but not sure...

--

..:.: http://www.synchron.ch :.:.