[microsound] beauty

Arve Henriksen - Chiaroscuro (Rune Grammofon)

I'm very excited of arve henriksen last release, entitled 'chiaroscuro'.
I't a disc where creativity is free and all the instruments available are
used in a fresh way.
I think also that one of the main elements that make this disc exciting
is that it expresses beauty, and goes beyond a rational idea of aesthetics.
i think also that one of the most recurrent peculiarities of experimental
electronica, especially in the last period of time, is that  it is highly
conceptual. so conceptual that many times experimentation does not leave
room to beauty (and not aesthetics).
it's a big topic, but don't you think that beauty still deserves a primary
role, intended as an harmonic objective in the musical piece of art production
experience?
this may be simply a "female" point of view... sorry if my english is poor
eva

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: naviga gratis tutto l'anno!
Supera tutti i limiti di velocita' con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free.
Sei libero da costi fissi e, se ti abboni entro il 25 novembre,
navighi gratis fino al 31 dicembre 2004 e non paghi il costo di adesione.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/