Re: [microsound] disco

while listening to merzbow....

and most disco was not really electronic.

I was not trying to say that anything was at fault and I'm not quite sure why to examine things from different scales is "silly."

I have to apologize for my initial post as I seem to have not spoken correctly.

People must really have a dim view of disco in this group...