Re: [microsound] State of Music

tired fingers + tired brain (getting late over in old europe) but surely the mere fact that there are *theoretically* infinite possibilities does not make all things equal. i mean (without meaning to sound facetious) the fact that there are infinite possibilities for taste does not mean that walnut-cocoa-tahini cakes are indistinguishable from excrement...

i should know - i've just eaten one (a walnut-cocoa-tahini cake i mean)

night night

cc

graham miller wrote:

indistinguishable from disco? yikes. here we go...