[microsound] Symbiosis playlist - 21/11/04

Symbiosis

Experimental Sound Textures and Rhythms
[Headphones recommended]

12am - 2am Sunday nights
(1pm - 3pm Sunday afternoon GMT)

Time Zone Converter: http://worldtimeserver.com/
(Show broadcasts in GMT +11)

102.7 FM, Melbourne, Australia
Listen online: http://www.rrr.org.au

Symbiosis
c/o Triple R
PO Box 304
Fitzroy, VIC  3068
Australia

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

presented by Simon Hampson
Hi all,

November has been a quiet month for Symbiosis. It has been nice to occupy
the studio for 2 hours each week and create an intimate mix for all of you
out there. Based on your feedback, I think this is exactly what you've all
wanted at this time of year.

This week I will be finishing the month with another dj set. Featuring in
the mix will be the new Stasisfield release by Italian sound artist Maikko.

Coming up in December:

5th: Rhett Wade Ferrell joins me to talk about what he's been up to. Rhett
has recently been involved in "Iranian Gardens, Ancient Wisdom, New Visions"
and will be playing excerpts from his new film, screening at ACMI on 11th
December.
12th: Phoenecia talk about their impending visit to our shores and what we
can expect the first Signal, 18th December @ Corner Hotel
19th: December label feature
26th: A look back at 2004

Coming soon: Sijis Records, Dorobo retrospective, Anthony Guerra live

Thanks for listening,

Simon.
Show Date: 21/11/04

Guests/Features: None

Artist :: Track :: Album :: Label

Steinbruchel :: avier :: Contemporary Culture Convention Compilation III ::
Everest Records

Jane Dowe & Terre Thaemlitz :: TDT :: Institutional Collaborative :: Mille
Plateaux

Murcof :: urano :: Utopia :: Leaf

AGF :: suba+++ :: Head Slash Bauch :: Orthlorng Musork

TBA :: bios :: s/t :: Max Ernst

Minamo :: hum :: Colour And Pattern :: Apestaartje

Hrvatski :: gemini (early) :: Autumnnature :: Autumn Records

Datach'i :: ed's head :: Amunition :: Planet Mu

Crackhaus :: barbchop :: Spells Disaster... :: Mutek_Rec

Team Doyobi :: radial fold :: Choose Your Own Adventure :: Skam

Ultra Red :: sin cargo (amnistia) :: Amnistia :: Antiopic

Mika Vainio :: colour of plants :: In the land of the blind one-eyed is king
:: Touch

Geoff Dugan :: no trespassing :: Rural Psychogeography :: Nexsound

Lawrence English :: - :: Ghost Towns :: Room40

[The User] :: #8 :: Abandon :: Asphodel

Max Lindgren :: i hope you'll :: Sender/Re :: Robotrint

Pita :: #3 :: Get Out :: Mego