http://www.media.mit.edu/resenv/Navigatrics/

Cheers
Ivan

On Dec 1, 2004, at 9:25 PM, microsound-digest-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Subject: [ot] rfid anyone?
>
> This is probably a long shot, but has anyone used passive RFID systems
> before, especially in an art installation type setting? I'd love to ask
> some questions off-list.
>
> - Scott Carver
> email: fscthaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_________________________________

Ivan Franco
I&D Director

ivan.franco@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.iilab.com/ivan/

YDreams SA
http://www.ydreams.com

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice:
YDreams accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard
to the information herein contained.
This message including any attachment hereof is confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise legally
protected from disclosure and may only be read, copied and used by the
intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately (+351 21
294 9683) and delete this email and
any attachment permanently from your system. You must not copy this
email or any attachment or disclose
its/their contents to any other person or entity. Thank you.