Re: [microsound] did someone post this already.... JETGROOVE is back as http://www.audio1.org BEWARE

> please be sure to contact these JETGROOVE people who are trying to > rip labels/artists off YET AGAIN... going under a new name

I already did. It's incredible that they didn't learn anything from their
first attempt, and it's humorous that they claim to have a legal
department when it's all too obvious that these people have never
been to law or business school in their lives.  ;-)

The only thing I can think of, is that they must be young, naive,
bored, and like the negative attention they've been getting, regardless
of how pointless it is or where it could wind them if they don't give it up.

Best, Dale