Re: [microsound] WAS: JETGROOVE is back as http://www.audio1.org BEWARE

somebody bought the database from jetgroove, there are still these unbelievable (and unlicensed) entrys of my projects. Where did they got to know of 12 year old TAPES I done and have difficulties to remember the titles (but now I know where to look)? And bigger concern, why mess around with off mainstream stuff? Because we got less lobby and lawyers as the big boys? Wouldn't be easier and attractive to put the latest Britny tracks online?
I still didn't get it ...

-- Malte Steiner media art + development -www.block4.com-

blog 4, also available as rss feed:
http://java.block4.com/blog4/