Re: [microsound] WAS: JETGROOVE is back as http://www.audio1.org BEWARE

> well, my cd "january" was available on the original Jetgroove
> LEGALLY. they did in fact get permission from Spekk in japan.
> however, i told jetgroove to pull all mentions of 12k cds.. which
> they eventually did, but now they are back on this new Audio1.org
> site....

Taylor, I hope Nao is aware of their unscrupulous practices...

Who knows, maybe someone else actually did take over the site and
had no clue as to what they were getting into.

Well, if this was the case and they read my recent e-mail (and probably
those of others), they're in for a rude awakening.
Not that I was rude in my e-mail, of course... ;-)

Best, Dale