[microsound] FREE STREAMING: RICHARD CHARTIER DJ SET online PS1/MOMA

 > FREE STREAMING RADIO SET .  i was asked by William Basinski to create
and hour long mix for his SLIPSTREAM show presented online by
PS1/MOMA's WPS1 ART RADIO. now available for streamed listening. I am
very happy with the results and I hope you will enjoy it as well. Full
track listing below. along with other beautiful shows by William.

LINK >   http://www.wps1.org/include/shows/Sonorama.html#slipstream

        87 CENTRAL - night
        COH - ...and shuttled across the sky
        LAURIE ANDERSON - walking and falling
        CHRIS CARTER - resonance
        NURSE WITH WOUND - soliloquy for Lilith (1)
        RICHARD CHARTIER - retrieval 1
        ASMUS TIETCHENS - rasch
        O - Ilta
        MIKA VANIO - Se On Olemassa (It Is Existing)
        FRANK BRETSCHNIEDER - night broadcast
        NATHAN MCNINCH -artic waltz
        FOURCOLOR - empty sky
        FENNESZ - circassian
        MOTION - moog edit
        ZOVIET FRANCE - in my secrecy i was real
        WILLIAM BASINSKI - saddest melody
        TAYLOR DEUPREE + KEN KIRSCHNER - post-piano 10
        WILLIAM BASINSKI - worry
        SOGAR - aito-mathausen
        MOTION - tones of white
        RICHARD CHARTIER - archival1992
        TORU TAKEMITSU - kwaidan
        EINSTURZENDE NEUBAUTEN - ocean und brandung

enjoy,

R I C H A R D C H A R T I E R

http://www.3particles.com
chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<<
CD . Chessmachine ( with Ivan Pavlov/COH) [ Mutek_rec, Canada]
4xCD . Edition [ LINE, US ]
CD . Set or Performance [ LINE, US ]

CD . "retrieval#3" on Placodes [ n160, Japan ]
LP . Retrieval [ ERS, Netherlands ]
LIVE . Yule Festival [ Amsterdam, Netherlands ] Dec 23
LIVE . Presences Electroniques/GRM [ Paris, France ] Feb 19
LIVE . Chessmachine @ LAMOCA [ Los Angeles ] Feb 25
DJ . MIES @ Blueroom [ Washington, DC ] www.3particles.com/mies

DOWNLOAD . PS1/MOMA Slipstream Radio Set
http://www.wps1.org/include/shows/Sonorama.html#slipstream