RE: [microsound] "Statistically Optimal" Christmas Music

> Yes, that is basically my point.... there are exceptions but the
> majority of EM is not infested by Xmas tunes as a rule.... nnot
> to the same extent as many other genres, I mean.

Out of curiosity, which other genres are "infested by xmas tunes as a rule"?

I bet once you take into consideration the sheer amount of music in the most
common genres, the proportion of xmas tune-influenced music is roughly the
same.

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/