Re: [microsound] Top 10 of 2004

Heard very little new this year.  Most of my purchases were of older
releases.  then I quit purchasing for six months in order to buy some
new audio equipment.

1.  Otomo Yoshihide, Sachiko M, Toshimaru Nakamura.  "Good Morning
Goodnight."  Erstwhile (Pretty incredible CD and by far the best thing
I heard all year)
2.  Keith Rowe, Franz Hautzinger, Axel Dorner. "A View From the
Window." Erstwhile
3.  Joe Foster & Alfred Harth.  "Heart/Poster." Rasbluitto.
4.  Efzeg. "Wurm"  Charhizma
5.  Oren Ambarchi, Gunter Muller, Philip Samartzis. "Strange Love." For 4 Ears
6.  Keith Rowe & Christian Fennesz. "Live at the LU." Erstwhile
7.  Otomo Yoshide, Park Je Chun, Mi-yeon. "Loose Community."
Improvised Music From Japan.
8.  Alfred 23 Harth.  "nu:clear re:actor" & "oo oo" Double CD. O Back CD
9.  Tomas Korber, Gunter Muller, Steinbruchel. "momentan def." Cut
10.  Nmperign & Gunter Muller. "More Gloom More Light." Rossbin.
11. Joe Foster & Bryan Eubanks. "Don Brown & Dan Reynolds: as Don
approaches Dan" Urantia
12.  Super Unity.  "Super Unity Box Set--5 CDs" Urantia or Rasbluitto.
13.  Phill Niblock. "Touch Food." Touch
14.  David Toop.  "Haunted Weather--2 CDs".  Staubgold.

Live sets

1.  ISO (April)
2.  Ichiraku Yoshimitsu (solo) (April)
3.  Sachiko M (solo) (April)
4.  Otomo Yoshihide (solo) (April)
5.  Jeep Quintet (Alfred Harth, Choi Sun-bae, Kae Soo-jung, Choi
Chang-u, Chris Varga) Spring
6.  Damo Suzuki's Network with Kawabata Makoto, Hiroshi Higashi, Shin
Dae-chul, and others