Re: [microsound] Ondes Martinot...

>>Got a problem with that? *lol*
(that:
of all the musicmaking entities out there it has to be radiohead?!!!?;(((   )

yes!

well, actually not really, since (or rather: as long as) nobody forces me to listen to them.
the interview and other material on their website proved an interesting reading - so thanx for the info, nonetheless.
still i can't help considering radiohead a bore trying to depress teenagers, which, according to lisa simpson, is "like shooting fish in a barrel"...

th_ost

°°°
th_ost: tomoroh hidari_oliver stummer
acronymic symbiosis of alter & ego

http://www.tomoroh.com/
http://www.stiege44.com/
hidari@xxxxxxx
ay, sigue:56825202

>> we gonna fight for your right to apathy... <<
°°°°°