Re: [microsound] MIDI Controllers

I have half a dre bank (two pocket controlers) 32 knobs, they are great, very tiny, steel, the pots are solid. main draw back - you have to carry the big ass wallwarts and use a usb/midi interface. The evolution stuff felt kinda cheap and toy like to me, all plastic parts, I bet if you had one of those controllers in a bag and say was on a bus there would be a really good chance you would find that the knobs had broken off, I say go with the german engineering if you can, I got mine off ebay for fairly cheap.