Re: [microsound] [ot] q for traktion users

hope this can answer your question:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64644

for future tracktion related questions check the tracktion/'raw material software' forum:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22
normally you get useful answers from tracktion aficionados...

8pointer.

Kim Cascone wrote:

I'm working on a sound installation project in Mackie's Traktion 1.6.0.1 - they announced this version as a free download a couple of months ago...
being indoctrinated primarily in Pro Tools I got past Traktion's 'pseudo-Live' interface, managed to create an edit, placed clips into it and now I want to mix it down using a midi fader box...
so my question is: can I assign midi controllers (continuous controllers and not keynums) to a tracks volume (or a VST for that matter)? and if so, how do I do this?
I get the feeling this might be a Traktion 2.0 feature... :(
if not then is there an FOSS program for OS X that can do this?