[microsound] Show announcements = costly faux-pas?

I was just about to put a show announcement on here,
then realized that I seem to be one of very few people
who does this. Have I been bugging people with these
all this time? This is a venue that includes
"microsoundy" stuff in the range of what we book.

Here's the announcement in very brief mode

Thu, 1/27 8-10 pm.
Luggage Store Gallery
1007 Market St @ 6th
San Francisco
$6-10 sliding scale

Electronic glitches, drones, hums, textures, washes,
perhaps some notes.

with miba (Kristin Miltner & Mark Bartscher)
and Antimatter (Xopher Davidson)