Re: [microsound] [ot] the 56k challenge

It seems to me that it is impossible to have a .mp3 or .wav that is
more than 1min and 56k or less.  I think 60k is the smallest you can
get 1 min of .wav or .mp3.

I looked around on the net, and tried a bunch of programs and the only
thing I could come up with would be to use a different file type.
If I'm missing something, or there is some program that can bypass
these limitations could someone clue me in.

If I'm right, and the project is an impossibility should we decide on
a revision?  How about .ogg files.  This would give us lots of time to
work with.

-Chris
(1.8)sec.records
www.1pt8.tk