To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 11:28 PM
Subject: [microsound] Re: call for demos

Hello Microsounders,

John Gore here from Cohort Records. I"ve tried comps but can't seem to get
enough tracks for one bloody CDR release. Or maybe it's the fact that it's a
CDR. (If it is I'd appreciate the feedback on this issue since it's a major
frigging time waster to go through this process every 6 months and have it fail). I
don't know, but I'm going to try something else, a series of split CDRs,
thirty minutes allocated for each artist, with two per release. Anyway, if you're
interested in this project get in touch off list. But please, no mp3 files. I
know it's a bit old fashioned but I want wave files.

John
http://cohortrecords.0catch.com