[microsound] Greetings

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I'm new to the list. Name's Adam
Young, I am 1/2 of the minimal techno outfit "Tractile" and produce
experiemental ambient material under the name "Direwires". I'm from Southern
Ontario in Canada. Tractile will be releasing records soon, Direwires
material has no official plans currently and I've been really trying to find
a home for it lately. Folks with labels and people familiar with labels -
maybe you could help me find an appropriate placement?

This list looks great. Can't wait to contribute to the microsound projects
if there are any in the future.

-adam

www.tractile.net | www.direwires.com | www.yearofthemachine.com