Re: [microsound] pitchbend envelopes

> I used to really enjoy the ability to draw pitchbend envelopes on sound
> files of any length in Soundedit on the mac. Does anyone know of a tool
> that has this functionality that runs on mac osx?  Thanks

Ableton Live can do that. The good bit is that the time streching is
granular there and you get to modulate the settings of the algorithem with
envelopes over the whole file too. Sadly the free demo can´t save (I think)
or render to disk (sure about that one) but you could just record the
output. Try it

Kas