[microsound] tops of 2004 and other news

Hello forever-dying and regenerating electronic musicians
and other .micronauts,  ;-)

After being away from this list for a while, I'm not sure if
anyone posted notice of the 2004 favorite lists page which
has been up at the and/OAR site since the beginning of the year.
I started doing this last year and it generated a lot of interest,
so I thought I would try to do it every year.

As indicated on the page, it will be updated as more
lists arrive and I plan to keep the page up until around the
end of February.

If someone on a Mac with Internet Explorer can't access the
text link on the main page, there's mention of the page
with an image link at the a/O News page.

I also wanted to mention that new additions have been coming
into the a/O Diffusion page like:

STEINBRÜCHEL: Skizzen (Bine Music)
CIVYIU KKLIU: 111111 (Banned Productions)
CHRISTOPHER DELAURENTI: Sand Point Sound Gazetteer (SPACE/VERGE)
HACO: Stereo Bugscope 00 (Improvised Music Of Japan)
ERNIE ALTHOFF: Heliosonics (NMA)
YUKO NEXUS6: Translation Of Sightseeing (Onomato)

....with more on the way, so if you have time, please check it out.

And I wanted to extend the news of the sad demise of S'agita Recordings
(from Italy) that happened this month. http://www.logoplasm.org/sagita/

Over the years, they issued fine releases by artists such as
Frans De Waard, Michael Northam, Entrelacs (Northam &Yannick Dauby),
Mathieu Ruhlmann, Fhievel, Phil Thomsen, Alessandro Fogar,
Murmer, their own logoplasm project, and several other Italian artists.
They also kindly issued a release of mine back in 2003.

For whatever reason they had to stop, I wish Paolo and Laura
the best in all things in the road ahead!

And best wishes to all this coming year.

Dale

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html
and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/

NEW: Turba / Lateral Minor (Stasisfield.com)
NEW: Volatile And Fixed Principles (leerraum)