Re: [microsound] iTunes visualizer...

I guess this is not official but it seems to me that the iTunes
visualizer is no more than a licence of 'g-force'. maybe this isn't
really 'news'. But anyhow, you can check it out here: <http://
www.soundspectrum.com/g-force/index.html>. You can even custumize 'g-
force' with your own scripts <http://www.soundspectrum.com/g-force/
Documentation/customizing.html>.