Re: [microsound] Sounds from Saturn's rings

Lots of good Huygens sound information can be found at

http://www.planetary.org/sounds/huygens_sounds.html

and

http://www.esa.int/esaCP/SEM85Q71Y3E_index_0.html

The ESA page features a recording generated by the radar returns (rather than of an acoustical nature) that is really quite nice.

Needless to say, I'm working on some pieces based on these sources. Anyone else?

Jeremy

PS - Gino - John Sharp sends his regards!

Jeremy Dickens / Logickal Offnominal Audio Discrepancy Recordings PO Box 290692, Nashville, TN 37229-0692 http://www.offnominal.com offnominal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx