Re: [microsound] microsound vs. DJ culture

I fourth that...-mm

  the re-use of tracks is

 dangerously close to manifesting a cultural problem, viz the
inability

 of the contemporary subject (consumer and artist) to break through
the

 mirror and establish an individual and / or open relation to the
world

 of sound.

-I think the supportive exclimation in some cultures would be

formulated in the word:

bingo!

In all modesty I would like to express there might be some truth

in your observation...

AvS

www.mattmitchell.us

Download and listen to free music, sign the guestbook, read the blog!