[microsound] Calling all Canadian microsounders

Yesterday Kim posted a link to 'the space between' - a sound gallery
curated by Katharine Norman, which is at:

http://www.sonus.ca/curators/norman/

Thanks Kim for posting this.

I am curating another gallery in this series which is oriented towards
"post-digital" musics by Canadian artists, as well as related
practices in video, text, image, etc. If you are interested in
participating, please contact me offlist. The galleries are going up
soon as I understand, but I would be glad to add material even after
their launch.

Mostly I've had a rather tepid response so far, which I'm putting up
to people being somewhat jaded about having stuff up on the net, which
is much less glamorous than it used to be. But I would very much like
to assemble as many Canadian artists working in "post-digital"
musics/practices (which for me, includes, but it is not strictly
limited to, glitch and microsound) in one place. I know such
nationalism has less of a place in our "quasi-post-geographical"
globality, but I also think Canadian artists deserve special
recognition for their contributions. So please contact me if you're an
interested Canadian artist/writer/theorist/bathtub designer, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Phil

--
Phil Thomson