[microsound] essay on TWiki site

- a couple of years ago I was having dinner with friends in Barcelona. At one point in the conversation my friend Miguel (artist and journalist) mentioned something in passing about some DJ's having their flight cases of vinyl stolen by baggage handlers at the Barcelona Airport during a big dance music event. I conjured thoughts of a secret resistance movement to "DJ Culture" and was curious as to what their philosophy was. Not much is/was known about the people behind this 'vinyl liberation front' but Miguel was nice enough to send me an essay he'd written for a local newspaper. My Spanish being at somewhere around kindergarten level I asked some friends to translate the essay from Spanish into English. So after some cleaning up and formatting for the TWiki site I've finally posted the essay...you can find it here:
http://microsound.nexthop.net/bin/view.cgi/Main/IbanezEssay
I also created a link to it from the main page so you can find it there as well:
http://microsound.nexthop.net/bin/view.cgi/Main/WebHome
enjoy!
KIM