[microsound] live net stream 3x3is9, S Moore, Mink/Dim Cost performance this SAT.

Hello friends + fellow microsounders,

Just wanted to invite everyone to tune into a live Internet streaming
show I will be playing on Saturday January 15 2005,  8 pm - 9:30 pm
CST.

The event is for 'art's b-day' will feature performances by:

3x3is9 (me)
Sandee Moore
MINK/Dim Cost

The event is a 'deep listening' concert and if you are in Winnipeg you
can check it out in the basement of the Artspace / cinematheque
building.
Artspace 100 Arthur St. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

info:
http://www.cheapmeat.net/ArtsBirthday.html
http://cheapmeat.net/ArtsBdayLive.html

(1.8)sec.records