Re: [microsound] Mysterious on air phenomenon...

the artist mike kelley has referenced the tradition of interest in EVP in several of his art works....
     A wonderful book that sheds some light on the history of investigations into EVP as well as many other subjects of interest to many on this list is entitled 'Wireless Imagination"....
                                          mhw