[microsound] ot use your spare processing power to figure out what we are...

i am bored. so heres my contribution to for the day that i think everyone should have, especially all of you on this list who must have access to a pc,
get on this project use your spare thinking time when you've tranced out for too many hours to do something useful to contribute to humanity by running this here screensaver,
[well if you are not already looking for green men with SETI....]
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org